Every day, the Apollinaire Hotel becomes more and more involved in initiatives that promote sustainable development and ecology:
• For breakfast, we offer quality local produce (fruit from the market, organic yoghurt, dairy products and eggs from a farm in the Ile de France, etc.)
• We use eco-labelled products for the maintenance of the premises
• We turn off our illuminated sign at 10pm
• We train our teams in ecological and environmental, and are committed to reducing our energy and water consumption, as well as our waste
• We are committed to a selective sorting process, and provide our customers with a recycling bin in the reception area
• We promote alternative solutions to limit car travel: Vélib’ station, and electric car rental companies
Just a few small steps that need to be taken further!